Using the Internet or Library databases, identify and research a company with an employee(s) who was involved in corporate fraud. Coordinate an investigation, identify various types of surveillance and covert operations, identify red flags, and recommend a fraud prevention plan.
Write a 1200 Words paper in which you:
Based on your research, assume that you are fraud investigator assigned to coordinate an investigation
of the fraudster. Determine how you would implement this investigation without the fraudsterâ€™s knowledge. Provide support for your rationale.
1. Assuming you are the fraud investigator on this case, assess what types of surveillance and / or covert operations you would use to collect evidence related to the fraud. Analyze technological options for investigating fraud, indicating what you believe to be the most effective option. Provide support for your rationale.
2. During the investigation, assess the most significant red flags which would have been an indication of possible fraud needing corrective action by management.
3. Based on your research, suggest key practices the fraud investigator could have used in conducting interviews with the fraudster and the companyâ€™s employees. Assess the various interviews and interrogation questions available to you, and select the type of interview and interrogation questions that would have been most appropriate for this investigation. Provide support for your rationale.
4. Recommend a fraud prevention plan for this organization. Determine the positive or negative consequences that this fraud prevention plan might have on employeesâ€™ morale and the public perception of the organization. Provide support for your rationale.
5. Use at least six (6) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.